Do I have klinefelters?

Do I have klinefelters?

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:25 pm

I have puffy nips, narrow shoulders, normal hips, penis, testes, low confidence and poor motor skills, my parents tell me I have learned to read at 15 and I am very good at English and science but terrible at math, I am skinny and it is somewhat difficult to build muscle, I'm usually quiet but I can be pushed and break down emotionally, do I have klinefelters?

xnlgntmh

In the latest international development

Post by xnlgntmh » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:10 pm

In the latest international development,christian louboutn uk, the U.S. whistle blowing web site WikiLeaks on Monday released thousands of documents that included commentary that cast Berlusconi as " feckless,burberry, vain and ineffective as a modern European leader."
The comments are in line with a series of recent sex scandals that have tarnished the prime minister's image at home,jordan shoes, but the WikiLeaks documents are significant because they are based on comments from U.S. diplomats.
ROME,jordan shoes, Nov. 30 (Xinhua) -- Despite bad economic news and an embarrassing leak about how Washington views him,abercrombie and fitch, embattled Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi says he will be able to survive the confidence vote that will decide the future of his government and serve out the rest of his full term.
Meanwhile,louboutin pas cher, figures released Tuesday show that the Italian jobless rate reached 8.6 percent in October registering the highest peak since 2004,burberry soldes, and that the "inactivity rate" -- those with no official employment but who are not actively seeking work - - was 37.7 percent,louboutin, the highest rate in nearly a year.
In televised comments,abercrombie france, Berlusconi brushed off the comments as a mischaracterization of monthly dinners he hosts at his home.
The document also said the 74-year-old's "frequent late nights and penchant for partying hard mean he does not get sufficient rest".
????????

??? 49?????????????

said Geithner. &quot

????????

, in life there are three things should not be squandered; body, money and love; you want to splurge, but worth the candle.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:10 pm.

Return to “Klinefelter Syndrome”