did I have a small brain injury that did not heal?

wvwoman33

did I have a small brain injury that did not heal?

Post by wvwoman33 »

I am 35 years old, but when I was little I fell alot. I fell down concrete steps when I was about 3 and I lost consciousness. Then when I was about 10 years old I fell down another set of concrete steps. With this fall I hit my forehead really hard. I did not loose consciousness and my parents did not take me to the hospital because to them I seemed okay. Actually I really have an indention in my forehead where I fell 20 some years ago. I was thinking I could have hurt my frontal lobe somehow because this indention in my forehead is pretty noticeable when I touch my forehead. So I was researching the frontal lobe and what it controls. I found that it controls decision making, problem solving, emotions, initiation, judgement, sexual behavior, and etc... I realized I am terrible at all of those and I have been that way all of my life. Could have it been because of all those falls when I was little? Could have I had a concussion so bad that it never left? Has anyone had this happen to them before? Im just curious, because its really got me to thinking.

Return to “Post-Concussion Syndrome”