mom is dying caused of cirrhosis...

mtc

mom is dying caused of cirrhosis...

Post by mtc » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:49 pm

4-5 months ago my mom was sick caused by pneumonia,she then went thru her medication within 1-2months,week later,her feet was swollen,then her stomach began to swell.im afraid and guess maybe its a Lupus..she went thru many test,blood test etc etc..untill the doctor told that it was a cirrhosis.she,is 69 turning 70 this year..her bp is low and she easilly get bruised.so sad to say that she didnt pass to take off her fluids either coz it will caused her bleeding...Liver transplant is also NG to her,coz of her situation...and to her age..the doctor told my dad that mom cant leave long anymore.. caused by these...i didnt understand what caused her sickness,( cirrhosis) she is not drinking alcohol nor smoke ..as a matter of fact she hated us for drinking alcohol...and smoking...I am working far from home...its so sad to know that my mom will die soon...because of these i cant eat or sleep...everyday is a nightmare to me..im so afraid of one day,or this day... for informing me... calls me ...telling Mom is dead...;(;(;( Im so sad that i couldnt help her...I am here to ask what is the main caused of cirrhossis aside from not drinking alcohol...please help..

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:49 pm.

Return to “Ascites”