Heart problems - continuation

[email protected]

Heart problems - continuation

Post by [email protected] »

Continuation--------
On September 23, 2010 he underwent a Holter Monitor with the Del Mar equipment that showed:

Impressions:
1. Sinus rhythm with occasional premature atrial contractions and
premature ventricular contractions
2. Mobitz I block.
3. Transient 2:1 block
4. Baseline intraventricular conduction delay

Results:
The basic rhythm was sinus. The average heart rate was 71, and the minimum heart rate was 32 during sleep. There were 41 premature ventricular contractions, 27 premature atrial contractions, and one couplet was seen. Episodes of Mobitz I heart block were seen, nonconducted premature atrial contractions were seen, and 2:1 A-V block was transiently seen during sleep.

On physical examination on September 23, 2010 his blood pressure was 134/74, and a pulse rate was 70. His lungs were clear. His heart rate was regular. He had a 2/6 systolic murmur; it peaks in early to mid-systole. The carotid upstrokes are not delayed.

The EHG was done on the same day and it showed:

Left axis deviation and left ventricular hypertrophy.
Right bundle branch block
Left anterior hemiblock
1st degree AV block

on October 25 2010 he had Echocardiogram done

Procedure: M-mode, two-dimensional, and color flow studies are of technically adequate quality. The left atrium measures 36 mm.
The mitral valve is intrinsically normal, and its opening is unrestricted. The left ventricle is mildly hypertrophied. The interventricular septum measures 12 mm, and the posterior wall measure 10 mm. The ejection fraction is well-maintained at 64%.
The aortic valve thickened, and the opening is restricted.
The maximum aortic cusp separation is 17 mm. The right atrium and right ventricle are normal. There is no pericardial effusion.

Doppler interrogation reveals mild mitral and mild tricuspid regurgitation. There is a 12-mm gradient across the aortic valve.

Impressions:
1. preserved left ventricular function
2. mild aortic stenosis
3. mild left ventricular hypertrophy
4. lild mitral and tricuspid regurgitation.

On November 15, 2010 again he had ECG done with these results:

Sinus rhythm
1st degree AV block
Marked left axis deviation
Right bundle branch block
Left anterior fascicular block
Probable left ventricular hypertrophy
Abnormal ECG.

I would really appreciate if you would show me the best way to fix my father.

Thank you very much in advance,
Marie.

My e-mail address is: [email protected]

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:28 pm.

Return to “Atrial Premature Complexes”