HELP ME PLZ!!!!!IT'S SERIOUS!!!!?
Whenever I wear wet clothes or see someone wearing it I get an erection,is that a fetish?can it make me sterile?also can exhibitionism make me sterile?
Thanks in advance and sorry for the long question.
Ya I get a rash or start to get really itchy when I'm wearing wet clothes cuz it's uncomfortable it's normal. idk just stay away from wet close? Man up dude. (+ info
am worried because !!! of this !!?
I always wanted some girls to see my penis !! like exhibitionism, so i use piss at public often ... is it any mental disorder ?
How do you recover Memories of sexual abuse?
I have just began to tell my story, of the inappropriate behaviors i saw my father do...I believe my father has two parapilias of Exhibitionism (the thrill of exposing themselves) and Frotteurism (rubbing and touching), but I'm only 17 so I don't know how accurate my diagnosis is. I have witnessed my father exposing himself to other people for years, and I have finally told people about it. It has lead to the various investigations (CYFD and police) and I am now out of the house and receiving therapy. More stories came out that regarded my siblings and I touching our father. All from different kids, all in different states, so its not like the lot of them are making up a story. I spoke with one of the kids, who is now a young adult, and heard her side of the story. From the impression I got, the abuse was portrayed as a good thing. ie my father didnt make it seem like it was wrong, and that it was a fun thing to do......Unfortunately, I can not remember any of this ever happening. I have never been able to remember the 2nd grade, which scares me. When I talked with the kid who had witnessed it, she said that that was about the age she remembered it happening, and that I probably cant remember it happening, because it wasnt portrayed as a scarring experience, and because it happened so frequently, no specific memories would jump out at me.
I believe that after I reached a certain age, the inappropriate touching stopped, and the only inappropriate thing that continued was my father exposing himself in public, some believe its debatable whether this was also a form of abuse.... but thats beside the point
For my whole life, I have never wanted to remember the year that has been blocked out of memory. Not until now, that is. I want to be able to remember, no matter how painful, so I can deal with it and move on....my psychiatrist doesnt believe that I am telling her the truth that I can not remember, because I kept my father's exposures a secret for so long. I can not stress how frustrating it is to not remember a whole year of my life, and I am ready to do anything that might jump start my memory
The therapist will ask a series of questions leading to the real memory of any event. (+ info
What is your view on sexual dysfunction or paraphilia?
I have a psychology assignment in which I need to get the opinion of people regarding sexual dysfunction or paraphilias.
Examples of sexual dysfunction: hypoactive sexual desire disorder, sexual aversion disorder, male erectile disorder, female sexual arousal disorder, inhibited orgasm, female orgasmic disorder, male orgasmic disorder, sexual pain disorder, dyspareunia, vaginismus.
Examples of paraphilias: frotteurism, fetishism, voyeurism, exhibitionism, transvestic fetishism sexual sadism, sexual masochism, pedophilia, incest.
Any opinions, thoughts, experiences, would be appreciated. Please include your age and gender.
Sexual dysfunction is mostly organic, IMO.
Parahilia also includes a desire to rape, an unusual sexual attraction to an object.
We cant control what turns us on.
If you happen to be one of those who are interested in something that will bring harm to another (especially pedophilia) then the person has to learn how to not act on those urges. (+ info
what are these the symptom for?
1. Does this person keep secrets about his/her sexual or romantic activities from those important to him/her? Does this person lead a double life?
2. Is this person driven to by needs to have sex in places or situations or with people he/she would not normally choose?
3. Does this person frequently look for sexually arousing articles or scenes in newspapers, magazines, or other media?
4. Do romantic or sexual fantasies interfere with this person’s relationships or prevent him/her from facing problems?
5. Does this person frequently want to get away from a sex partner after having sex? Does he/she frequently feel remorse, shame, or guilt after a sexual encounter?
6. Does this person feel shame about his/her body or sexuality, such that he/she avoids touching his/her body or engaging in sexual relationships? Does this person fear that he/she has no sexual feelings, that he/she is asexual?
7. Does each new relationship this person engages in continue to have the same destructive patterns which prompted him/her to leave the last relationship?
8. Is it taking more variety and frequency of sexual and romantic activities than previously to bring this person the same levels of excitement and relief?
9. Has this person ever been arrested or is he/she in danger of being arrested because of his/her practices of voyeurism, exhibitionism, prostitution, sex with minors, indecent phone calls, etc.?
10. Does this person’s pursuit of sex or romantic relationships interfere with his/her spiritual beliefs or development?
11. Does this person’s sexual activities include the risk, threat, or reality of disease, pregnancy, coercion, or violence?
12. Has this person’s sexual or romantic behavior ever left him/her feeling hopeless, alienated from others, or suicidal?
Is sex Addiction Real ?
Do you think addiction to sex can be real? i am considering going to a professional, i am a mid twenties chick and i seem to like all kinds of stuff that is not (normal) i pleasure myself a couple times a day, sometimes on break at work...i even have toys in my car...if i get the notion i have to do it, i plan it out ....if im not in a place where i can "take care of myself" i will get up in the middle of the night and go some place....i think im sick, i also exhibitionism, just the thought of being caught or seen thrills me, i have never heard of a woman with my taste..am i sick? it makes me feel ashamed ....and i don't have a relationship because i need the variety and cant explain myself, and most men feel like they aren't enough for me....
go for a loving relationship may your addiction go away in love for someone (+ info
Is Exhibitionism a mental disorder?
Who says it's a disorder?? (+ info
Shirtless greeters at Abercrombie?
Not only was this guy body waxed, and had a six pack, but his jeans were very low that inchs more and he could have been arrested for exhibitionism. Is this a good trend? Are other stores using naked male to sell cloths?
Really? Where do you live?? :)
I didn't know they were doing this. Looks like I need to go to the mall. HAHAHAHA
Abercrombie is notorious for their advertising. In fact, their catalogs are usually bound and covered in plastic because of the nudity within the pages. (+ info
Lämna ett meddelande om 'Exhibitionism'
Vi utvärderar inte eller garantera riktigheten i innehållet i denna webbplats. Klicka här för Full Disclaimer