Baby Formula: Cow Milk (hormones), Soy Milk (Manganese poisoning) Now what do I feed my baby?????
First I had to cut out COW MILK due to the high levels of hormones, etc given to cows. Now, tonight, I learned that Soy Milk from parts of California and Colorado are being poisoned with Manganese.
WHAT CAN I FEED MY BABY??? Please tell me cause the way it looks, I am damaging my child no matter what I give him.
AND JUST WHAT IS THE FDA AND OTHER GOVERNMENT REGULATORY AGENCIES DOING BESIDES PROTECTING THE CORPORATIONS AND BUSINESSES INSTEAD OF PROTECTING THE PUBLIC? AND WHY ISN'T THE AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION PRODUCING TV SPOTS on a monthly basis, TO WARN THE PUBLIC OF THESE SERIOUS ISSUES. (Are they too busy making $$ off our death?)
Let me guess, someone either told you to visit the weston price website or told you some of the garbage that Kaayla Daniel has been putting out (a weston price board member).
ALL plant foods have manganese. Your body actually needs some to build bones. Those fools at weston price are good at putting to truths together to make a lie!! I imagine you saw a statement about how soy has high levels of manganese. The symptoms of manganese poisoning are...
If you've got a link to a news article or something else current please post it! I just ran a web search and the only links I see about this are from weston price and other meat/dairy industry sponsored sites. (+ info
I need a good doctor in Ky or WV. I think I have manganese poisoning,?
good luck!! there are no good drs left there!!since they had all that hub-bub a couple years ago about malpractice rates the only drs there are Africans and drs from foriegn countries that yu cant understand or know what they are doing!! go to Tennesee and go to a college medical teaching hospital! at least they wont kill yu!! (+ info
is food poisoning less severe if you have a healthy immune system?
If you have a very healthy immune system, will the symptoms of food poisoning be minor? I realize that some food borne pathogens can be really dangerous and can make you very ill no matter how healthy you are, but for the most common ones, will food poisoning be nothing more than a bad stomach and diarrhea if you are very healthy? (I am emetophobic.) Also, do you HAVE to throw up if you have food poisoning. If you try to keep it down with ginger, antiemetics etc. , is that dangerous?
Far less severe if you have a good immune system.
People with weak immune systems [including the elderly and very young] are frequently cautioned not to eat foods that are perfectly safe for most people, like runny egg yolks and meat that is at all pink.
But once you've eaten something that disagrees with you, let your body get rid of it quickly. Resisting the urge to vomit keeps the poison inside, and you really don't want that. (+ info
Can you get bromine poisoning from drinking a lot of Ale8one?
My mom told me that you can get bromine poisoning from drinking too much Ale8one. I was wondering if this was a true fact and if there's any proof that you can point out, like a website, feel free to tell me.
http://www.bt.cdc.gov/agent/bromine/basics/facts.asp (+ info
How does the body react to food poisoning?
I need to write an essay for science about food poisoning. The bacteria that caused the food poisoning is Salmonella. Can you like give me some information about how the bodies white blood cells do to kill the bacteria or how they react. And it would be great if you gave me some links too. Please I really need help. It's due on Monday so I need to finish quick.
A good link is http://www.medicinenet.com/salmonella/article.htm this gives a lot of information. (+ info
What are some symptoms of intentional food poisoning?
My wife and i suspect someone of poisoning her mothers food. she has a life insurance policy and her sister is the beneficiary, well she has diabetis and her kidneys are failing. And she has been getting bloody stools (sorry for the mental picture) . But i was wanting to know if there are any signs of food poisoning that we should look for?
Do NOT get a blood test. To detect a case of food poisoning, you should do a STOOL culture.
As far as food poisonings are concerned, bloody stools are common with Campylobacter, Shigella and E. coli O157:H7 infection.
These three bacteria are easy to detect with a STOOL CULTURE. Also, please note if there are any fevers, vomiting and nausea.
In general, you should see a doctor if your stools are bloody. It could signal infection, hemmorhoids or colon problems (including cancer!). But lord knows, renal failure and diabetes can cause similar problems as well. (+ info
What are the symptoms of oral cyanide poisoning?
I'm writing and one of my characters has been poisoned by cyanide in the drink.
What are the symptoms of poisoning?
* General weakness, confusion, bizarre behavior, excessive sleepiness, coma, shortness of breath, headache, dizziness, and seizures all can be seen with cyanide poisoning.
* Typically, an acute ingestion will have a dramatic, rapid onset immediately affecting the heart and causing sudden collapse. Or it can immediately affect the brain and cause a seizure or coma.
* Chronic poisoning (over time) from ingestion or environmental poisoning will have a more gradual onset.
* The skin of a cyanide-poisoned person can sometimes be unusually pink or cherry-red because oxygen will stay in the blood and not get into the cells. The person may also be breathing very fast and have either a very fast or very slow heartbeat. Sometimes the person’s breath can smell like bitter almonds, though this can be difficult to detect.
* Perhaps most important is the setting, rather than the signs or symptoms.
o If someone in your family works in a laboratory or plastics factory, then he or she is at higher risk.
o All fires should of course be taken seriously, and there is always the additional concern of cyanide exposure.
o Most important, if you know someone has been depressed or has substance abuse problems and you find him or her with any of the signs or symptoms, then a suicide attempt is possible.
Just Googling "Cyanide poisoning symptoms" gave a ton of results. (+ info
Can you really get quinnine poisoning, and what are the effects?
I'm drinking between 2 and 3 litres of tonic water a day. I'm hooked on the stuff, and have been for a few years now, but recently I've heard you can get quinnine poisoning if you drinkl too much of it. Does anybody know if this is true, and how the condition manifests itself?
Swamps - mosquitos = Malaria - treatment - quinine> you would know by now if you were being poisoned. If you were, you would know, therefore stick something stronger in your tonic and celebrate your good health!! (+ info
What are the symptoms of food poisoning and how long untill symptoms show up?
I feel very nauses and my stomach is cramping like my intestines are notting up also sorry if tmi but I also have diahreah. Please help what else could it be? Or is it food poisoning?
Food poisoning is a common, usually mild, but sometimes deadly illness. Typical symptoms include nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramping, and diarrhea that occur suddenly (within 48 hours) after consuming a contaminated food or drink. Depending on the contaminant, fever and chills, bloody stools, dehydration, and nervous system damage may follow. These symptoms may affect one person or a group of people who ate the same thing (called an outbreak).
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that in the United States, food poisoning causes about 76 million illnesses, 325,000 hospitalizations, and up to 5,000 deaths each year. One of the most common bacterial forms of infection, the salmonellae organisms, account for $1 billion in medical costs and lost work time.
Worldwide, diarrheal illnesses are among the leading causes of death. Travelers to developing countries often encounter food poisoning in the form of traveler's diarrhea or "Montezuma’s revenge." Additionally, there are possible new global threats to the world's food supply through terrorist actions using food toxins as weapons. (+ info
How does alcohol poisoning affect you after you get it?
A few weeks ago I got alcohol poisoning, it was horrible. Now, ever since then if I take a shot of vodka I automatically want to throw it up, when before I could handle shots. Also, I get sick the next morning for having way less to drink than I usually would.
So I'm just wondering if after you get alcohol poisoning something physically happens to you where you can't handle stuff like you used to, or something.
For whatever reason, your body does not react well to alcohol now. Maybe you should take that as a hint. Don't drink. Do you want to go through that again? (+ info
We do not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content in this site. Click here for the full disclaimer.