FAQ - Osteopetrosis
(Powered by Yahoo! Answers)

I am not understanding what is osteopetrosis, how i handle child with that disease?

This is a VERY complex disease.

Patients are typically referred to an endocrinologist with special interest and experience in bone and mineral metabolism. A patient-oriented Web site, Osteopetrosis Web site, provides the names of several experts in the field, as well as information on this disease.

Best of luck to you!  (+ info)

can anyone tell me about osteopetrosis for treating my 3 year old baby?

Your doctor should be doing that for you when you ask him or her--this is NOT a stable forum for such medical subjects.  (+ info)

Leave a message about 'Osteopetrosis'

We do not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content in this site. Click here for the full disclaimer.