Derivatives of carbamic acid, H2NC(=O)OH. Included under this heading are N-substituted and O-substituted carbamic acids. In general carbamate esters are referred to as urethanes, and polymers that include repeating units of carbamate are referred to as polyurethanes. Note however that polyurethanes are derived from the polymerization of isocyanates and the singular term URETHANE refers to the ethyl ester of carbamic acid.

Symptoms and diagnosis



We do not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content in this site. Click here for the full disclaimer.