Unicellular or multicellular, heterotrophic organisms, that have sensation
and the power of voluntary movement
. Under the older five kingdom paradigm, Animalia was one of the kingdoms. Under the modern three domain model, Animalia represents one of the many groups in the domain Eukarya.
Baby Animals. @BabyAnimalPics. The cutest tweets imaginable
Introduction to Animal Classes
The World's Rarest Animals
Animals & Habitats
Wild Animals Mates
Diagnosis and therapies
European Convention for the Protection of Pet Animals, Faroe Islands domestic animals, Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary, Humane Farm Animal Care, District Livestock Farm (Hosur), Point farm, You Can Make Me Dance, Sing or Anything (Even Take the Dog for a Walk, Mend a Fuse, Fold Away the Ironing Board, or Any Other Domestic Shortcomings), Iowa Animal Industry Bureau, Overpopulation in companion animals, Animal Production Science
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.